Please use this form to contact Erewash Borough Council.

General enquiries form

For enquiries relating to street lighting, education, road maintenance, and libraries, please contact Derbyshire County Council. To request a road to be gritted, visit their gritting request form.

Please choose which service this request relates to
Please let us know your message.
Invalid Input
Please let us know your name.
Please enter an address
Please enter a valid postcode
Please enter a phone number
Invalid Input
Please let us know your email address.
Please enter the numbers in the box below.
Invalid Input
Data Protection: This form is not secure. Please don't include any confidential or sensitive information on it. Erewash Borough Council (EBC) collects personal information when you contact us for services we provide. We use this information to provide the services requested. We may need to share your information with other organisations or EBC departments to ensure service delivery. This is made clear in our privacy notice. We will not share your information with any other third parties, unless required to do so by law. For more information on how we protect & use your data, visit