My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Member Complaints

Before registering a complaint against a member of the Council, please first read the two documents below:

If you still wish to register a complaint, please fill-in the form below:

Once you have completed all of the relevant fields, please send it back to:

Ilkeston Town Hall
Wharncliffe Road

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.