There are some areas such as gritting and transport that are the responsibility of Derbyshire County Council, not Erewash Borough Council. These include:


Derbyshire County Council also provide Social Services for the Erewash area.

For more information on this, visit the following web pages:


To contact them about these issues, please visit their website, or click on any of the links above.


Find out how to keep warm and healthy with advice and tips from Derbyshire County Council's "Helping you stay healthy and warm" booklet.

If you are unsure who you need to talk to, use the First contact page - fill in one form and staff will be able to identify the right place to get the help you need.


Marine and Waterways Services

Derbyshire County Council manage a variety of wetlands, canals, reservoirs and ponds, for more information visit their website.

The following links may also be useful

Reservoir Management

Reservoir safety in Erewash is provided by the DEFRA - Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.

Erewash Borough Council

Erewash Borough Council, Town Hall, Wharncliffe Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5RP
0115 907 2244
DC Employer