There will be seven candidates standing for the Erewash parliamentary constituency at next month’s General Election, which takes place on Thursday 12 December.
At the close of nominations at 4pm yesterday (Thursday 14 November) the candidates were confirmed as:
- James Martin Archer – Liberal Democrat.
- Catherine Atkinson – Labour Party.
- Des Ball - Independent.
- Roy Ashley Dunn – Independent.
- Brent Poland – Green Party.
- Richard Shaw – Independent.
- Maggie Throup – The Conservative Party.
Results will be available on the Erewash Borough Council website as soon as they are announced.