- Godfrey Drive, Ilkeston will be closed in its entirety - closed in phases as and when required - from Monday 7 January to Friday 3 May 2019. This is while work is done as part of a flood alleviation scheme. A diversion will be set up along Oliver Road - Wyndale Drive - Abbot Road, Ilkeston, and vice versa.
- Weight Restriction: A emergency and temporary 7.5T Weight Restriction Order will be in place on Ford Lane, Derby from Tuesday 18 Dececember 2018 to Tuesday 28 July 2020.
Temporary Weight Restriction Order 3: Tuesday 29 January 2019 to Tuesday 28 July 2020. This is to facilitate the introduction of a 7.5T structural weight restriction.
- A temporary 30mph speed limit will be in place on the A61 Alfreton Road, Breadsall from 11 February to 31 May while work is carried out for a new cycleway. This will be from its junction with the A38 roundabout to its junction with Croft Lane roundabout. It will be necessary to prohibit traffic from travelling at a speed in excess of 30mph.
- Temporary footpath closure: Public footpath No 54, Ilkeston will be closed from 11 February to 19 July 2019 to facilitate public safety during construction works next to the footpath. The footpath lies close to Derby Road, and Stanley Close at the other end.
- Stanton Gate, Stanton-By-Dale will be closed from 4 March to 13 May for urgent gas mains renewal works to be carried out. This will be 150m either side of the railway bridge.
Traffic will be diverted along Stanton Gate - Ilkeston Road - Lenton Street - Town Street - A5010, Derby Road - A52, Brian Clough Way - B6003 (East), Toton Lane - Moorbridge Lane and vice-versa.
- Merlin Way in Ilkeston will be closed from 15 to 26 April between 6.30pm and midnight each night for road resurfacing work. The closure will be in place from its junction with Quarry Hill Road to its junction with Crompton Hall Road. Traffic will be able to use Quarry Hill Road - Little Hallam Hill - Lower Stanton Road - Stanton Road - White Lion Square - Nottingham Road - Thurman Street - Corporation Road - Longfield Lane - Hallam Fields Road - Crompton Road, Ilkeston and vice versa as an alternative.
- Midland Street, Long Eaton will be closed fromTuesday 23 April to Friday 26 April, from its junction with the A6005 to its junction with Trent Street. The reason for the work is to facilitate safe access to underground structures. Drivers will be able to use Trent Street, A6005 Nottingham Road and vice-versa.
- High Street, Ilkeston will be closed on Saturday 29 June for Erewash Museum's Swing Back to the Forties event, between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information can be found at https://roadworks.org?tm=106826018