- Godfrey Drive, Ilkeston will be closed in its entirety - closed in phases as and when required - from Monday 7 January to Friday 3 May 2019. This is while work is done as part of a flood alleviation scheme. A diversion will be set up along Oliver Road - Wyndale Drive - Abbot Road, Ilkeston, and vice versa.
- Weight Restriction: A emergency and temporary 7.5T Weight Restriction Order will be in place on Ford Lane, Derby from Tuesday 18 Dececember 2018 to Tuesday 28 July 2020.
Temporary Weight Restriction Order 3: Tuesday 29 January 2019 to Tuesday 28 July 2020. This is to facilitate the introduction of a 7.5T structural weight restriction.
- Trent Street, Long Eaton, from its junction with Nottingham Road, will be closed to facilitate water apparatus maintenance works on Waverley Street from Monday 11 to Friday 15 February. An alternative route is Trent Street (from point of closure) - Midland Street - Nottingham Road and vice versa. Access will be maintained whenever reasonably possible on the affected length of road. The road will re-open as soon as the work is finished and this may be earlier than advertised.
- A temporary 30mph speed limit will be in place on the A61 Alfreton Road, Breadsall from 11 February to 31 May while work is carried out for a new cycleway. This will be from its junction with the A38 roundabout to its junction with Croft Lane roundabout. It will be necessary to prohibit traffic from travelling at a speed in excess of 30mph.
- Temporary footpath closure: Public footpath No 54, Ilkeston will be closed from 11 February to 19 July 2019 to facilitate public safety during construction works next to the footpath. The footpath lies close to Derby Road, and Stanley Close at the other end.
- Temporary footpath closure: Public Footpath No 44 (part), Ilkeston will be closed from Monday 18 February to Friday 22 February 2019. This is to facilitate facilitate public safety during the removal of a tree and footpath works. This is the part of the footpath between its junction with Footpaths 93 and 47 south of Chaucer School, Ilkeston
During this time people will be able to walk from the west - south on the woodland path to Vincent Avenue - to the end of Vincent Avenue - north on Footpath 47 and vice versa from the east
Access will be maintained whenever reasonably possible on the affected length of footpath. The footpath will re-open as soon as the work is finished.
- Stanton Gate, Stanton by Dale will be closed from 4 March to 13 May for urgent gas mains renewal works to be carried out. This will be 150m either side of the railway bridge.
Traffic will be diverted along Stanton Gate - Ilkeston Road - Lenton Street - Town Street - A5010, Derby Road - A52, Brian Clough Way - B6003 (East), Toton Lane - Moorbridge Lane and vice-versa.
- Coppice Avenue in Shipley Common, Ilkeston will be closed on Monday 4 March from 8am to 5pm while a manhole is repaired. This will be from a point 35 metres south of its junction with Langley Ave for a distance of 35 metres in a southerly direction. The alternative route will be Coppice Avenue (from point of closure), Church Drive, Coppice Avenue (to point of closure) Shipley Common Ilkeston and vice-versa.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information can be found on Derbyshire County Council's website via this weblink: https://roadworks.org?tm=106826018