- Weight Restriction: An emergency and temporary 7.5T Weight Restriction Order will be in place on Ford Lane, Derby from Tuesday 18 Dececember 2018 to Tuesday 28 July 2020. This is to facilitate the introduction of a 7.5T structural weight restriction.
- Church Lane and Lime Lane, Morley will be closed on Monday 14 October to Friday 25 October from 09.30am to 4pm each day. The carriageway is being resurfaced. Drivers can use Main road, Mansfield Road, Lime Lane (Oakwood) and vice versa as an alternative route.
- Tamworth Road in Sawley will be closed on Sunday 20 October between its junctions with Roosevelt Avenue and Wilsthorpe Road while safety examinations are carried out on the railway bridge. Drivers are advised that an alternative route is along Wilsthorpe Road, Derby Road/Wilsthorpe Road. Sawley Road, Draycott Road and vice versa.
Blind Lane in Breaston will be closed for Breaston Remembrance Day Service on Sunday 10 November 2019, between 10.15 am to 11.10 am.
The following roads in Ilkeston will be closed on Sunday 10 November 2019 between 10.15am and 11.45am for the Remembrance Day Parade and Service. South Street, from its junction with the Car Park to its junction with Coronation Street; Coronation Street; Market Street, from its junction with Coronation Street to the Market Place; Market Place; Wharncliffe Road, from its junction with Market Place to its junction with Albert Street; South Street, from its junction with the Market Place to its junction with Queen Street; Queen Street; Albert Street, from its junction with Wharncliffe Road to its junction with Queen Street.
- Beech Lane, from Scargill School to the War Memorial at The Village, West Hallam will be closed on Sunday 10 November between 10.20am and 11.15am for the West Hallam Remembrance Parade and Service.
Station Road in Draycott, from its junction with Harrington Street to its junction with Hills Road, Breaston, will be closed on Sunday 10 November between 10.30am and 12pm for the Draycott Remembrance Sunday Service.
- The following roads will be closed for the Long Eaton Remembrance Day Parade and Service on Sunday 10 November from 10am until 12pm: West Gate, from its junction with Orchard Street to its junction with High Street; High Street, from its junction with West Gate to its junction with Cross Street; High Street, from its junction with Cross Street to the Market Place(pedestrianised; Market Place in its entirety including the roundabout (known locally as The Green) at its junction with the A6005 Derby Road; Tamworth Road, from the Market Place to its junction with Beaconsfield Street; Beaconsfield Street, from its junction with Tamworth Road to the car park.
The following roads will be closed for the Sawley Remembrance Day Parade on Sunday 10 November between 10.30am to 11.15am: Tamworth Road, from its junction with Wilne Road (access to the Nags Head public house will not be affected) to its junction with Draycott Road; Lock Lane, between its junction with Tamworth Road and Tamworth Road service road only.
- The following roads will be closed for the Chesnut Fair in Long Eaton between 6pm and 11pm on Thursday 21 and Friday 22 November and between the hours of 1pm and 11pm on Saturday 23 November.
Waverley Street - in its entirety, apart from a double lane for access and egress to and from the Tesco store only from the Nottingham Road end of Waverley Street.
Union Street - in its entirety.
Market Place (Part) - that part of the Market Place co-extensive with numbers 2 to 14 Market Place (even numbers inclusive).
However, it should be noted that access to premises on the adjoining streets (New Street, Union Street and Peel Street) will be maintained at all times if no alternative means of access is available. Access for emergency services' vehicles will not be affected. In addition to the usual siting of fair attractions the public car park on Union Street will be closed to public use for the setting up and duration of the Fair.
- Frederick Street in Long Eaton will be closed from Monday 4 November to Friday 22 November, between its junction with New Tythe Street and Phyllis Grove. This is while underground drilling takes places.
Drivers will be able to use Chesterfield Avenue - Station Road - New Tythe Stereet and vice versa.
Derbyshire County Council apologises for any inconvenience caused whilst works take place. Anyone needing further information should ring Call Derbyshire 01629 533 190.
Further information can be found on the One Network website.