The Registration Service in Derbyshire is overseen by Derbyshire County Council. Please visit the following links for further information:


Civil Partnerships

Same-sex couples are able to register their partnership under the Civil Partnership Act.


Replacement certificates

If you know that a birth, marriage or death occurred in a particular Registration District you can contact that register office, either for a certificate if you have precise details, or for an appointment to conduct a search of the indices, for up to six hours on any one day. It may take a few days to arrange a search owing to limited accommodation. For more information please visit Derbyshire County Council's website.

Erewash Borough Council

Erewash Borough Council, Town Hall, Wharncliffe Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5RP
0115 907 2244
DC Employer