My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



General Enquiries Form

For enquiries relating to street lighting, education, road maintenance, and libraries, please contact Derbyshire County Council. To request a road to be gritted, visit their gritting request form.

  1. Which service does this relate to?(*)
    Please choose which service this request relates to
  2. Description of your enquiry
    Please let us know your message.
  3. Title
    Invalid Input
  4. Your name(*)
    Please let us know your name.
  5. Your address(*)
    Please enter an address
  6. Your postcode(*)
    Please enter a valid postcode
  7. Daytime telephone number(*)
    Please enter a phone number
  8. Evening/alternative phone number
    Invalid Input
  9. Your email(*)
    Please let us know your email address.
  10. Please enter the numbers in the box below.(*)
    Please enter the numbers in the box below.
    Invalid Input
  11. Data Protection: This form is not secure. Please don't include any confidential or sensitive information on it. We will treat any other personal information you provide in confidence and under the Data Protection Act 1998. We will hold it and only use it for a legal reason or for the purpose it is given. We will only share information when we have your consent or we need to ask another department or partner to respond to a specific comment or request you have made.