My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



How to Comment on, or Compliment the Council

We rely on the feedback of residents and visitors to help us review what we do.  If you don't tell us about what we have done well or what we could do better we won't be able to make those changes that will provide the users of council services with a better experience.

Many people who use council services don't complain as they feel that we won't listen and their comment or complaint won't make a difference.  We look at complaints as a constructive way to identify areas that we can improve.

If we did something well please tell us.  We think our staff are great and welcome the opportunity to pass on your kind comments to let them know they are appreciated by you and by us as an organisation.

To register your comment, compliment or complaint (CCC), please fill out the online form provided. Please be assured that all comments, compliments or complaints will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.  We keep a record of your comments, complaints and compliments to build up a picture of the services that give our customers the most concerns and those services that we need to learn from.

We have reviewed our CCC Policy in 2016.

If you want to contact us about a general enquiry there is a General Enquiries Form on this section of the website.

Here are some of the things that we changed as a result of you contacting us:

April to June 2016.

July to September 2016.

October to December 2016

January to March 2017

April to June 2017