My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Comments, compliments and complaints

Erewash Borough Council welcomes feedback about its services.

If you wish to make an enquiry or request help from one of our services please use the General Enquiries Form.

To tell us about a compliment, make a comment or complaint, please use the Comment, Compliment and Complaint form.

Comments, Compliments and Complaints Form

Comment, compliment or complaint form If you want to report a problem in your area (for example dog ...

Member Complaints

Before registering a complaint against a member of the Council, please first read the two documents below...

Our Customer Promises

The council has reviewed its policy for dealing with compliments, comments and complaints (CCCs). The new CCC Polic...

Complaining to the Council or the Local Government Ombudsman

What is a complaint? We know that not everything we do makes people happy but not all feedback can be viewed as a compl...

How to Comment on, or Compliment the Council

We rely on the feedback of residents and visitors to help us review what we do.  If you don't tell us about what we...