If you are planning work to your home that you believe falls under the limits of permitted development but would like confirmation of this, please don't hesitate to contact us.

If it is determined that planning permission is required you will then need to apply for planning permission. Help and advice can be found on the tabs on the right hand side of this page.

Please be aware that the work may also require building regulations and you are advised to check with the Building Control team.

Erewash Borough Council

Erewash Borough Council, Town Hall, Wharncliffe Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5RP 0115 907 2244