My Erewash


You are currently able to access your Council Tax and Housing Benefit/Council Tax Support details online. If you are already registered and have a username and password please select Existing Users Log In below.

If you are using this service for the first time please select Register for Online Services.


Existing Users Log In   Register for Online Services



Accident Reporting

Employers have a legal duty to report certain types of accidents to staff and members of the public specified within the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulation 1995 (RIDDOR).

Comprehensive information and advice on RIDDOR is available from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website.

General advice can be obtained from:

Environmental Health
Merlin House
Merlin Way
Tel: 0115 907 2244 ext 3820

You can also like the Erewash Food Health and Safety Facebook page.