As an employer we will seek to ensure that there is equality of opportunity for all in recruitment and selection, appraisal, training and development, re-deployment, redundancy and career progression.
Vacancies are advertised as they arise on our website, in local job centres, in the local and national press and appropriate professional journals.
- For more information on finding other work in the area, please go to the Jobcentre Plus website.
- For information on skills and training, visit the GOV.UK website.
- Visit Employment4students, a jobsite dedicated to helping students and young people find work.
- For professional careers advice and information about work, education and training for young people and adults, please visit www.derbyshireyouthinc.com for help and advice.
- For graduates looking for work visit www.graduate-jobs.com
- If you are looking for apprenticeships visit www.gov.uk/apply-apprenticeship
For further details on any of the vacancies please contact the Personnel Department by telephone on 0115 9316000 or by writing to us at:
Erewash Borough Council
Tel: 0115 9316000
Please note: We do not accept CVs without an accompanying application form. To download an application form, please see the 'Related Documents' section at the foot of the page.
It is our intention to ensure that the talents and resources of members of staff are utilised to the full, and that no employee or job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of disability, sex, marital status, sexuality, colour, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religious belief or age.